August, 18th, 2017
Drumming Gig, Hawaii Song Writing Festival, Open Mics, Photography
- THE HAWAII SONGWRITING FESTIVAL is happening at the Hapuna Prince Hotel in Kona from September 7th through September 9th. I'll be attending.
- ROCKIN' HORSE, a local blues/70's rock cover band will be playing at the Alibi Tavern in Kea`au on September 30th at 7:30 pm. I'll be sitting in on drums for the night. May even get out front and do a couple of my songs. Come check it out. Say hello.
- THE LAVA SHACK, and ALIBI TAVERN open mics happen every Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:00 and 7:00 pm in Pahoa and Kea`au (respectively). I've been attending and will continue to attend at least through the songwriting festival, mostly playing drums but ocasionally playing a song or two on guitar & singing.
- PHOTOGRAPHY link added at the bottom of the main page. A few years back I got into photography. I've uploaded a bunch of left over photos from that time. (fourty-seven to be exact)
July 7th, 2017
New website, new music, new news.
- OPAQUE is a rock record written for the 2015 F.A.W.M. event.
- POST-APOCALYPTIC PUNK is an instrumental modern punk record.
- NEW ORCHESTRAL tracks composed mainly as demos to acquire composition work.
- THE WEBSITE, down for a long time, has been resurrected in a streamlined no nonsense form.
Most of the old music is gone, but the new stuff will be available to purchase or listen to on the soundcloud page.
And finally, just because it exists, here's a review and interview the nice people at procreate gave for the last record before Opaque - "Five Billion Years". "Five Billion Years" isn't available anymore but if there's a place to collect press it's probably here, right?